So I worked out the general plot for the opening of Relapse/Collapse "Imperial".
3 parts consisting of :
Relapse/Collapse | Imperial
Relapse/Collapse | Live Love Die
Relapse/Collapse | Live Love Redeux
- Iachoku is a rare breed of human
- King favors him more than son Rikus
- Atlantis is at an end
- Escape is a must
- Prince Rikus wants to save a select few
- Iachoku fights to let everyone escape
- Both are mortally wounded
- Rikus nearly kills Iachoku
- Iachoku succeeds, but tries to kill himself and Rikus
- Sam and Caleb are brothers
- Parents died in an accident when they were younger
- When they were younger, find a shard and gain power from it
- Live out their lives messing around with it. Though they help more than enough
- Rikus reborn in next dynasty millennia later
- Crisys is Rikus' right hand man
- Rikus claims to support further exploration of the cosmos
- Really has his eyes set for Earth domination
- Crisys finds out and escapes; private transport undetectable
- Sam and Caleb jerking around as usual
-Crisys meets with them and warns them/trains them
-Tells them he had tried to give warnings to any of the world's leaders; best he could do was get front page of the tabloids.
-Years later, Caleb is most experienced; Sam running close behind
-Took several years for Rikus to arrive at Earth; wanted to make sure/overrun-overkill the population by mobilizing a huge army
- Holds back on it, runs a quick scout mission detecting the strongest signal
- Crisys is training Sam more; Caleb is alone
- Rikus arrives around Caleb; plants a shield device
- Duel in the woods; Shield is shut off right before Caleb dies
- Crisys detects Rikus' presence and brings Sam along
- Too late; Sam mourns for Caleb
- Crisys goes after Rikus, mortally wounding him and damaging craft; Rikus escapes
- Sam can't let go of Caleb/ chooses to live alone
- Urged to train more/ Sam leaves to be alone
- After a few months, recovers and trains more with Crisys (sword techniques, flying, higher neural response, etc.)
- Rikus wants to send troops immediately; has been vetoed over because of his shady shit
- Rikus being, the ancient prince, overrules all who voted against and kills them. This sets the bar for him becoming supreme dictator of Atlantis; sets for Earth.
- Future a year later, Sam is strong enough to be equal to Atlantian warrior.
- Rikus descends with army over L.A.; US Military and Air force mobilize to engage them.
- Not enough, Crisys and Sam move in.
- US forces confused and ordered to destroy all aliens
- Crisys gets separated from Sam; Sam must fight Rikus alone.
- Crisys sets out to destroy Atlantian satellite and doomsday device; Sam and Rikus battle.
- Devices destroyed/ Rikus and Sam wounded.
- Rikus attempts to escape; Crisys intercepts once more.
- Sam riding on Crisys' fighter; can finally fly/ lands on Rikus' supply ship and attempts to destroy it.
- Fails, Rikus escapes. Would take long time to return
- Crisys and Sam are no longer secret, but are still on the DL and are hard to find.
- Traditional end stuff, rocky rock song, etc.
So what do you think? A lot of this may seem a little bland, but "Live Love Die" will have more development, along with a ton more action.